Hi from Europe

Options
Hi there

I have reached the rock bottom and as I am too young for heart conditions and want to be the best mom for my two kids (aged 3,5 and 1,5) I truly think I must turn my life around. Unfortunately, I cannot use the food calculator on this site as the foods are just too different, but I will use a local calculator and I think it will work out fine.

I have also ordered a full body cross trainer that should reach our home in a week or so, and although I have never been much of an athlete, to put it mildly, I am now ready. In earnest.

Hoping to get much support from you guys.
:=)

Replies

• mann75
    mann75 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi there

I have reached the rock bottom and as I am too young for heart conditions and want to be the best mom for my two kids (aged 3,5 and 1,5) I truly think I must turn my life around. Unfortunately, I cannot use the food calculator on this site as the foods are just too different, but I will use a local calculator and I think it will work out fine.

I have also ordered a full body cross trainer that should reach our home in a week or so, and although I have never been much of an athlete, to put it mildly, I am now ready. In earnest.

Hoping to get much support from you guys.
    :=)
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Ireland so I know what you mean about the food calculator!

I just joined today also so good luck!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm in brighton - East Sussex (UK).
    I've been on here losing weight since Sept'08, I originally joined in Jan'08 but gave up after 2 weeks :blushing: :grumble:
    As for the food calculator, you can add your own foods, I know its a pain, but trust me, after a few days, it'll be a breeze.
    Take care and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • mann75
    mann75 Posts: 18
    Options
    at least you also count in pounds and feet and ounces and inches - no idea about them either. but i am doing blogging on an estonian site too (that is where i am from, estonia) and i have a cool local calculator, so i will just do that part there. :flowerforyou:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    at least you also count in pounds and feet and ounces and inches - no idea about them either. but i am doing blogging on an estonian site too (that is where i am from, estonia) and i have a cool local calculator, so i will just do that part there. :flowerforyou:

I have noticed there is a settings tool which you can change the measurements and weights to which ever you prefer so there is no excuse !! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    HappyNewYearMonkeysBounce.gif
  • laine23
    laine23 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey, hi Estonia and Ireland and Brighton ... I'm from Belgium!!!