30 Day Shred

Options
My husband got this for me for christmas and I know you are suppose to do each level for 10 days how have any of you broke this down how many days a week do you do this? I have been working out with Cathe for over a year will this be to easy?

Replies

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My husband got this for me for christmas and I know you are suppose to do each level for 10 days how have any of you broke this down how many days a week do you do this? I have been working out with Cathe for over a year will this be to easy?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It is anything but easy. Trust me. The great thing about it is that it is only 20 minutes.

The regiment calls for 30 days straight breaking, like you said, in to 10 day intervals. I personally think that step two is harder than step three. I admit that I have skipped a few days here and there before.

Hope that helps.
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I got it for xmas too. Did the first day, could hardly move the next. It was insane. So then I did it again the 2 days after that. It has been good ever since. The second time you know what you are in for so it makes the rest go by a little easier. PLUS use lighter weights...added bonus. I usually do 10-20 lbs. I used 10 my first try and I think that was part of my "unable to move the next day" problem. I went to Target and bought 5lb and by the end, I am thinking maybe 2lb's would be nicer :laugh: Good luck sister :drinker:
  • Charilee7
    Options
    I have it too. I haven't opened it because I think maybe I will work up to it with some easier stuff LOL. I am skerred. :noway:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Lol, i got sick to my stomach after the first time I did this workout.

I STILL can't do level one all the way through but I haven't been vere diligent about it either.

I love it, I think it's a GREAT work out.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I have it too. I haven't opened it because I think maybe I will work up to it with some easier stuff LOL. I am skerred. :noway:

:laugh: :laugh:

Don't be skeered. It goes by very fast and just when you get tired of doing something, you move on to the next. It's over before ya know it.

Promise.:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have it and it's amazing to me how much progress you make with how much you can do very quickly so don't give up - I was only using it 3 -4 times a week. I used it as a quicky exercise not for the 30 day 20 pounds.