Vibram five finger shoes

Has anybody tried those running silly five finger shoes that fit like a glove.... if so how do u like them???? Seems like a perfect recipe for plantar fascitis to me....

Replies

• I LOVE mine!!! But as a disclaimer, I use them for walking and for circuit training. I don't run in them.
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    i run in mine and i love them!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    They are an aquired taste as it is the closest thing to barefoot running, takes some getting used to for sure
  • Ladies how long have u had them for now??? Been using them for more than a month???
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Seems like a perfect recipe for plantar fascitis to me....

What makes you say that?
  • blondebandbabe
    blondebandbabe Posts: 26 Member
    my mother in law has plantar fascitis and vibrams actually help her not have as much pain throughout the day. When my husband and I bought them she decided to try them. I was skeptical for her beacuse of her plantar fascitis, well she said she's always more comfortable walking around barefoot than in shoes, so vibrams were her answer. She got the black suede ones and wears them to work every day and even got to cut out one pain pill a day because of it.

I haven't ran in mine yet I mostly wear them for your run of the mill grocery shopping etc, though i am thinking about trying them out my next zumba class