Hello!

Options
Hi everyone.
So, I'm new around here and so far I'm loving what I see!

I've got along way to get where I want to be and thought this ws perfect to give me the boost I need!

I go through this every few years... lose tons of weight, stays off for a while.... eventually back at square one. This time in the last couple years I've gone from a size 2 to a size 12. Not cool.
Basically I just want my 6/8's to fit so I don't have to buy a new summer wardrobe!

Peace!

Replies

• gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    So, I'm new around here and so far I'm loving what I see!

I've got along way to get where I want to be and thought this ws perfect to give me the boost I need!

I go through this every few years... lose tons of weight, stays off for a while.... eventually back at square one. This time in the last couple years I've gone from a size 2 to a size 12. Not cool.
    Basically I just want my 6/8's to fit so I don't have to buy a new summer wardrobe!

Peace!
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    youve came to the best site i ever seen you will love the encouragement and help
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:
    I've got a long way to go too, but, as long as we stay focused, we'll be fine :wink:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    hello everyone...i lost 56 puonds 3 years ago and i have put 21 back on.............I am hoping this site and all the food tracking and stuff helps..........i am sick of failure......i am a sugar junkie and sometimes think it is stronger than me but im ready to give it another fighting try...........:embarassed:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! People!!!!!!!

Well, I'm pretty stoked about this place!
    It's nice to have everything you need all on one site!

Well, doing cardio, yoga, Wii Fit and the Wii Jillian Michaels game also trying JM's 30 day shred, I've lost like 6 pounds since December 18, so now I'm at 212.
    Baby steps!

I'm trying different things so I don't get bored and can find what provides the best results.

I'm thrilled to be here and see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!