Guys: The longest you have let your Beard grow?

Options
hewhoiscd
hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
I shaved it off back in February, but the longest I let it go was 8 months untrimmed. Was fun to see how it looked. But it was a major hassle to deal with on a daily basis. Especially when working out and riding motorcycles.

[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/Hewhois_photos/Beard Pics/20110228 8 months/IMG_20110228_165915-1.jpg[/img]

I think every guy should let his beard grow out at least once in his life.

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    Gave it a try for movember but it got out of control (and mad itchy) so I quit
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    beards rule! non-beards drool!
  • philm00x
    Options
    Lol, longest time I went without shaving was almost 2 months, and in that time, the length of my "beard" was probably about as long as a really short haircut up top. My facial hair does not grow fast, nor abundantly. It started itching a lot so I finally caved in and shaved it. Well, all but my short goatee. Wife likes the goatee, and it doesn't itch much, but I do trim it when I shave.
  • Chill_10
    Chill_10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    my fiance loves my beard, nothen long at all.. I like to try to let it grow, but there comes to a point where it drives me nuts and is crazy itchy. lol

but I'd say the longest I went was maybe a month tops.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I had a 3" goatee once.

It was SO not me lol.

As long as you see it in my profile pic, is as long as it gets now =D.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I had a 3" goatee once.

It was SO not me lol.

As long as you see it in my profile pic, is as long as it gets now =D.

Perfect!! :wink: :tongue:
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    "He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man: and he that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him..." -William Shakespeare – Excerpt from Much Ado About Nothing – Act 2, Scene I
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of when my boyfriend didn't shave for a couple weeks and I asked if I could shave something into the side of his face..

Shave.jpg

I was aiming for a lightening bolt, but it ended up being a striking resemblance of a little doggie.
  • philm00x
    Options
    Lmao! That's awesome. It does look like a little scottie dog.