Going to try this again....

Options
Hey everyone!!! I am back!!! I joined right after I had my 2nd child and lost 18lbs pretty quickly (not counting the automatic loss I had after having him), but then I slacked and I have gained some of that back.....I have been on and off and on and off....just can't seem to find the motivation to stick to eating healthy for more than a few days...I always feel like I am missing something...but anyways - I am back now and hoping to lose the 30-40 lbs that I gained with my 1st son and never lost. Please add me as a friend and keep me motivated!!!! Hopefully I can motivate you as well!

Replies

• lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you for keeping on. I have never met anyone who just learned to diet and lost 50 pounds without any backsliding. But you will find lots of motivation here and good ideas. Good luck!! :wink:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your newest addition and welcome back!
  • sarahs440
    Options
    Welcome Back!!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    if you are looking for a great support system, check us out:

Some of my MFP friends and I are part of a wonderful Facebook group that offers support, motivation and friendship for people that are trying to lose weight. The group has become so popular that we now have 6 groups!

We are basically a support group. A place that you can discuss your issues, struggles, successes and goals. We have weekly mini challenges; one diet based and one exercise based.

We weigh in weekly on a Monday (this is not set in stone, you can weigh in any day you like and add it to the Monday weigh-in thread).

Great advantage of the group--
    - great place to have all your updates and to see everyone else's progress
    - Monday weight ins with the announcement of who is most successful in losing weight for the week! (healthy competition is great :)
    - MiniChallenges to keep pushing us forward.
    - Great way to share any concerns and communicate with other people like you very directly :)
    - We will have challenges between the six groups each week also

Anyone interested? Don't worry about outing your weight in your newsfeed....The group is set to secret so that no one else on your facebook can see what you're typing.

Let me know below and I'll be in touch to add you to the group :)
    Looking forward to seeing you soon :)
    Please also note .... we are a small group and it will be closed when we reach 60 members