Finally an intro post...

Options
Heyy everyone! My name is Ariana and I'm 23 yrs old from Pennsylvania. I've been lurking around the forum and posting randomly but never made an intro post. I joined MFP with my fiance in an effort for us to both lose some weight that has been bothering us but also to become more active and healthy. We're getting married hopefully in May of next year or possibly September (financial challenges, you know...)

Growing up, I was always out playing and had the genes where I could eat anything and not gain a pound (and did so on many occasions). As I got older, I became more weight conscious and developed unhealthy habits where I dropped to 85lbs at 5'3". Now I've REALLY grown up, went to college and gained up to 119 but stayed fit by cheerleading and stunting... now with no activity (I work in a call center, blahhh) I've went up to 129. My main goal is to be as healthy as I can and my goal weight is 105lbs. My fiance inspires me because I know he thinks I'm beautiful regardless of my weight so no matter what happens, I'm pleased.

Anyway, always looking for more friends and motivation and to everyone out there -- keep up the amazing work, sooo many people on here have inspired me sooo much already! :)

Replies

• Chill_10
    Chill_10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ...And I am the wonderful fiance engaged to this amazing woman. My name is Will, met her at our job and knocked her off her feet, (its quite the story lol.) Now we're trying to be healthier and get back into my old basketball shape of years past. Not to mention we both want to look better for our wedding day. Unfortunately, I've gotten lazy over the past few years and put me in this predicament, but we're both ready to fight and get back to where we want to be.

Happy to be apart of this awesome site, motivation is aplenty and looken forward to getting healthier with everyone here. Feel free to add me as well.