New Kid On The Block

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm the new kid on the block. Well I started on last Monday. Wanted to say I love this site. I need to lose about 65/70 lbs and feel that I can do it here with the support of others. I have a long way to go but I'm up for for the challenge. In the past I have tried all the fad diets and lost weight but only to gain it all back and then some. Now I'm ready to do it the right way. Here goes nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm the new kid on the block. Well I started on last Monday. Wanted to say I love this site. I need to lose about 65/70 lbs and feel that I can do it here with the support of others. I have a long way to go but I'm up for for the challenge. In the past I have tried all the fad diets and lost weight but only to gain it all back and then some. Now I'm ready to do it the right way. Here goes nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey and welcome to MFP! Everyone on here is so nice and helpful. I believe you will love this site!!
  • mermaid99
    Options
    Welcome, I started yesterday and feel really encouraged! Its nice to have a place to write down everything you eat to keep on track. Good Luck!!:bigsmile:
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome!