stubborn inner thigh fat!!! BLAH!

Options
i know this is a major problem area for a lot of women. I have never been able to get rid of it. From what i've read, the best way is liposuction... HA... that is not an option. Any other suggestions? Even when I'm at my thinnest this always seems to be my problem area. HELP!!!

Replies

• JLove2Zumba
    Options
    Me too! I run and I run and I run, and I do not have legs that look like a runner.. So I would like an answer to this question as well.. I was told Cardio.... well thats what I do an Hour Run everyday, crazy cardio!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    I'll also be watching for a response!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You can always work to tone your thigh muscles, and do plenty of cardio to try to slim down, but it's really going to come down to body fat percent. You can't really spot reduce, so you have to work on making your overall body fat % lower. Even then, your end result will also be based on your body's overall make up. Some women just always have bigger thighs.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yup, that's me too. Stupid thighs. :(
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    argh, double post!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i have had a lot of success with mari winsor's buns and thighs dvd. it's a short but killer workout that targets those areas. i also heard jillian is coming out with a bun and thigh dvd as well... that might be worth a look too?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just going to keep working on lowering body fat. I just finished Turbo Fire and am only 5lbs from my goal and still not happy with my thighs.

This was my "before and after" Turbo Fire photo:

DSC01722-1.jpg