Hello Purple Team!!!!

Options
I just wanted to see how everyone is doing on the Biggest Loser challenge! I haven't seen many posts from our team yet. I believe only about 5 or 6 of us have posted and there are way more than that on our team. Where is everyone??? I would love to hear from our whole team and get to know you all! I have noticed that the blue and black teams are posting left and right and responding quickly. They also have been doing challenges. Come on Purple Team we have to win this!!! We can do it!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to see how everyone is doing on the Biggest Loser challenge! I haven't seen many posts from our team yet. I believe only about 5 or 6 of us have posted and there are way more than that on our team. Where is everyone??? I would love to hear from our whole team and get to know you all! I have noticed that the blue and black teams are posting left and right and responding quickly. They also have been doing challenges. Come on Purple Team we have to win this!!! We can do it!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Go Purple!!!! I just got new running shoes today!!!!! We CAN do this!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    That is great Supermom! I take it you are gonna be running a lot?? We CAN do this!!!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Well Ive never been a big runner. but I really want to get into it more
  • renae77
    Options
    Well Ive never been a big runner. but I really want to get into it more
    Good luck with that then. I am gonna try to start running and see how that goes.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I got a bowflex for christmas. I've used in 4 times so far and LOVE IT. Now i just need to get some cardio in as much as I do the bowflex. I also bought a HRM, I'm still waiting to get it. I can't wait to know how many calories I burn using my bowflex, cause I have no way to monitor that.
  • renae77
    Options
    I got a bowflex for christmas. I've used in 4 times so far and LOVE IT. Now i just need to get some cardio in as much as I do the bowflex. I also bought a HRM, I'm still waiting to get it. I can't wait to know how many calories I burn using my bowflex, cause I have no way to monitor that.
    Way to go! those things look nice but are expensive! Keep it up!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Houston I have a problem! I've done 25 minutes on my bike, and I know I can do more. But the seat is killing my butt!!! I'm trying to rig up a cushion for myself now. I don't want to lose this momentum.
  • renae77
    Options
    Houston I have a problem! I've done 25 minutes on my bike, and I know I can do more. But the seat is killing my butt!!! I'm trying to rig up a cushion for myself now. I don't want to lose this momentum.
    Can you do it standing up?? or get a big pillow and put under there! LOL:bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I got some super discounts on it. (Free shipping which saved $130ish and then $200 off) My husband and I also used it as our presents to each other. We also got the bowflex credit card. Our payments are less than $20 a month. I know a gym membership is more than that. So it worked for us. but, you're right they are quite expensive!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Where oh Whereeeee is the purple team?!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hello Stephica!!! I am here! I have been waiting on people to talk to allllllllllllllll day!!! LOL
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Alright, I pillowed myself up and got in another 20 min. I'm takin a break for a little bit and I'll probly get another 15 min before bath time. My butt's gonna feel it a lot more than my legs tomorrow.
  • renae77
    Options
    You are gonna have a smokin *kitten*!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    My mind went there too but I didn't have the ----'s to post it. lol
  • renae77
    Options
    My mind went there too but I didn't have the ----'s to post it. lol
    Ok so I speak my mind way too much!! :embarassed: Sorry!! :bigsmile:
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am here go PURPLE ... I did a spin class 759 calories burned today ... the purple team is going to win!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Hey Jen I like the mini goal idea. I think I'll do that!

Also, 807 calories burned! Go me!!!! Can't belive I'm still upright....
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I worked out for cardio for the first time since summer. I hate cardio. But, I want Purple team to Go, Go, Go and win more. LOL I burned 270 calories on my gazelle today. Hoping that combined with my now normal strength training will pull big numbers. Yeah PURPLE TEAM!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Ya'll are just so awesome! I only got my crunches in today but stayed below my calories and had 9 cups of water today. Next I am working on my exercising!