Keeping a Journal of your diet

Options
So I've been searching online for some ideas of how to set up a journal for your daily intake and what not. But I'm not finding anything that is very helpful.

If you have any layout or what not of what you use and it helps you a lot, would you mind sharing with me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I just use the diary here at MFP.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great journal for your daily intake. There are apps too!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    MFP is great. You can customize your diary by meals, times or in any way you like. I break my day in to times, since I may not always eat typical breakfasts, lunches and suppers. The database has almost every conceivable food, as well as the "favorites" and recent items that MFP tracks for you, so logging is quick and easy. I hope you explore all it has to offer.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    And its printable too. I print mine out every so now and then and keep it in a binder so I can look back at things. it will also show your exercise calories for that day.
  • sk3adik
    Options
    i have a journal called "transitions daily journal." if you want to pay shipping of $5 I'll send it to you.. just google the name of the journal and see if you be interested..
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Look no further! You've stumbled upon what you've been looking for right here.
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best tracking mechanism you could use. It tracks intake, exercise, and progress....would else could you ask for. Stick with MFP!:bigsmile: