Need Support

Hey, my name is Chris and I started MFP about 2 months ago. I went a month in a half strong and lost 32 lbs, but the past 2 weeks I have been slacking. Although I did not lose any weight, I did maintain my weight loss.

Need more support to keep me going. Add Me !!

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    I would be happy to support and motivate you as long as you can do the same for me! If this sounds good, then please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Hey Chris! You can do it! We all have times we slack off. The difference is this time you get back on track and resume where you left off. You've already gotten a great start and you've obviously made some good changes in eating or you would have started to gain your weight back. You know, tomorrow is the beginning of a new you, someone who wants to make changes and feel better and have lots more energy!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! I love the saying, 'nothing tastes better than thin feels'. I've fought the weight issue my whole life. I understand. But I know you can do it!!! YOU ARE OFF TO A WONDERFUL START!!! Find activities you really enjoy doing - that's what makes the exercise part become a habit. You can do it!!
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    I'd be happy to keep you in line!!! :wink:

Add me if you'd like - we can hold each OTHER accountable!!!

Kat
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • 8729460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wow.....32 pounds in a month - thats awesome - were you on a strict diet and exercise regime? howd ja do it?
  • GREAT JOB!!! GO YOU!,
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    you can do it. we all slip along the way. just keep pushing
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    wow.....32 pounds in a month - thats awesome - were you on a strict diet and exercise regime? howd ja do it?

I love french fries. So what I did was buy a bag of Idaho potatoes. Each medium potato is roughly 100 calories. I usually fixed 2 potatoes, skin them, and cut them into fries length and size. Spray a cookie sheet with some PAM and bake on 425 F for 20 minutes or desired crispness. Pair that with a turkey sandwich, and you have a full meal for less than 600 calories.