Hello from Ohio! :)

Options
Hey! I'm Nicole, and if you're curious about my story, you should probably go read my profile info. xD I'm 17 and just discovered this site today, and am loving it already! I'm going to really stick to it and record everything I eat to the best of my ability in the hopes of losing some weight!

I'm 5'0" and chubby (due to not growing since 6th grade), so if any of you have the same dilemma, or you HAD the same dilemma and have had success in losing weight, feel free to talk to me, I'd love to get advice! :)

Replies

• nukehiker
    Options
    always great to see other people from ohio on here ! I live just east of Columbus. I have been on here since the first part of the year, awesome people and great advice from others. I am a P90X grad and now I am starting Insanity. feel free to add me as well.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • fluteypie
    fluteypie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :) I'm really glad to have joined, seeing as this site seems like a very friendly and encouraging place. I'm excited to get more into it and hopefully reach my goal!