New to site, need some buddies

swacus13
swacus13 Posts: 2
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Rachel, I have started on my weight loss five years ago but I lost and kept gained back the weight because my ways weren't healthy. But recently this year as my new years resolution, I have set my goal to lose 60 pounds and fit into size 3-4 jeans which is my goal size. I'm doing good so far, I've lost 30 pounds this year and hopefully get the last 30 by the end of this year.

My plans have changed since I started working out, since I got diagnosed with asthma and a wheat allergy so I have to be on a gluten free diet. From this changed I had to stop working out because I had no energy at all and lost 15 pounds from eating no gluten.

Well today, I have controlled my asthma and my lifestyle diet plan with no gluten, it was hard at first but now I feel so much better and have more energy. I started my workout plan today which is Jillian Micheals- six pack in six weeks, ripped in 30, yoga meltdown with alternating Insanity. I did yoga meltdown this morning and in the evening I did insanity- plyometric cardio circuit which kicked my butt but I loved that I gave it my all and came out with my whole body covered in sweat.

If anyone else is doing these two workouts or just insanity, I'll be your buddy on our journey together for being healthy and happy.

Good luck to everyone, on your journey for weight loss:) We can do it!!!

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Welcome and good luck. Log on everyday and plan your meals ahead of time. Stay within your goals and you will lose. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.