Military Members fall in and SOUND OFF!!

Options

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My husband has been in the NAVY for 11yrs 4mth 4days. On the USS NEW YORK and a BM1:)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Not in the Military but want to say Thank's to all of you and hope all of you come home soon. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Honorably discharged Navy veteran here... I want to SALUTE all of you serving today. Every damn one of you is a hero. And the sooner this country realizes that fact, the better.

In other words, thanks.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all you do...each and every one of ya'll.

And can I say how much I love a man in uniform? :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm not in the military, nor do have any military in the family. However, I always have had a soft spot in my heart for people who serve our country willingly. I just want to say THANK YOU for your sacrifice.

You and your families put up with so much and sacrifice so much. There are not many people out in the world who appreciate them and I know there are even less who appreciate YOU. So I just wanted to let you know that I and several people I know appreciate the sacrifice you and your families make so that we can enjoy our freedoms. *hugs* to you all and THANK YOU!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    B Co 7-158th AVN REGT SPARTANS
    Kansas Army Reserves
    CH-47D Chinook Helicopter Flight Engineer
    10 Years in

"you call, we haul"
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    We very much appreciate you all!! Many military vets in our family as well!
    Thank you so very much for your compassion and dedication!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of our service members and veterans for your service. We sleep peacefully at night because of the incredible sacrifices you make on our behalf. Thank you for keeping watch over us.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    4 year AIR FORCE 1978-1982
    6 years ARMY 1983-1989
    Medical Retired with a service connected disability in Oct 1989.
    With a heart for the military, I now pastor Northwest Baptast Church right outside of Ft Leavenworth, Ks.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Navy veteran here 10 1/2 years. Honorably Discharged April 2010.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Navy Veteran. 6 Years, Medically Discharged due to injury.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    4 year Air Force 1974 - 1978
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Enlisted - MOS: 98C
    4 yrs Active Army '88 to '92
    2 yrs Army Reserves '92 to '94

HUAW
    (Hurry Up And Wait)

Then went to college on a full ROTC scholarship; which was lost due to a medical reason. Blasted allergy to bees; found that out in my 2nd year of service. If known that would hinder a scholarship; would have remained enlisted.
    Uncle Sam can't have officers who could be put out of commission (pun intended) due to a bee sting.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I kind of don't want to respond because apparently COAST GUARD falls under "etc." That's a little jacked!....August 28th was 5 years! Semper Paratus baby!

^^^ Exactly!!! Hello!!! How come we're always forgotten?!?! Husband has been in for over 5yrs here!! SEMPER PARATUS!!!!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Oh hullo..

This thread looks like a good place to pick up men. LOL. :laugh:
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    My "brother" is in the Army.. Reserves.. going active and being deployed very soon.. he's my hero! and all of you who serve are heroes and i'm thankful for everything you do! i have lost 2 very close friends one in Iraq, road side bombing, saved 3 of the comrades before he allowed himself to realize how hurt he really was, he's buried in Arlington, such an honor and one in Africa, he was shot down while deliverying supplies..
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Active Duty Air Force here for 14 yrs

Not the most gun ho person but the military has been a blessing to me
  • Katefab26
    Options
    My brother is in the Navy!! Navigation tech on a submarine. I really appreciate the military and everything they do for us!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Army veteran. Served in HHC, 2AD & 3rd Sig Bde, Fort Hood, TX.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Air Force Veteran 1992-1996 , Malmstrom AFB, Montana.