Newbie here but not to weight issues

Options
I think anyone who's been on even one diet knows the yo-yo emotions and baggage that comes with it. Hello, My name is Nuttykitty. Ok ..not nuttykitty but, for short. NK is my nickname. I did it again. lost weight and rebounded.. This being so depressing. Its taken me 4 yrs to speak up and think about trying again. I have mostly gain most my weight back. At least I didn't gain extra this time. Im here looking for friends through this journey. I don't take things sugar coated no more. Nor will I sugar coat you either. A true friend will offer a hand up not push down. So on that note. Im also not a pushy person. But, won't let either of us fall.
We can all use friends. changing lifestyles is the hardest fete as humans..

So look me up. Yes I have not posted a pic of me yet. Because Im also a bit shy and ashamed of regaining again the weight I once took off.. it was 100 lbs lost and to have regained. 90 lbs of it.. Right now Im doing everything I can brave to speak up again and be counted in life. to me "To thy own self be true" is a springboard. Once I get going I will continue.. Its getting started..So hope to get to know a few of you.. Sorry Im long winded..;)

PS> almost forgot. Im from Hawaii living in Tokyo..And I am bi lingual..Have a great day !

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Youve taken a huge step by committing yourself to try to lose it again!! So many people dont! WTG!!
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    lol nothing wrong with being long winded!! its good to air your troubles. you then find acceptance and healing. Everyone makes mistakes... what measures you as a person is that you realized the mistake, took credit for it, and are here to fix it. You can post a pic or not. Its ok.

It is time to change! You made the decision and I feel this site gives us the tools to make it happen. just remember... this is about you. how you feel, how you eat, and who you want to be. I haven't had anyone say anything negative to me since I started over a month ago. I have only lost 7 pounds of the 115 or so i need to lose but I have accounted for everything that has gone into my mouth for the last 35 days!! that is a record for me. I feel better about myself now than I ever have in my life. it is time to take control and just by being here you have shown you are ready!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Nuttykitty
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words..Yup I might be up on weight and down because of that. But, Im getting back down in the trenches and will make sure it stays off this time..God willing.. Its not even about weight ..Its about being a whole person half the size again. Self worth does go in the toilet.. :embarassed:
  • Nuttykitty
    Options
    I think thats the hardest part.. To say this is it .I got a problem and not going to allow this no more. Overwhelming but, yes 1 lb . @ a time untill the 100 + lbs are gone again.
  • 4SuzyQ2
    Options
    welcome..and we seem to be in the same boat! in " 96-97" i worked my butt off to lose 150lbs and in the the yrs since put a lot back on. So lets turn the page, forget the past and move on to new and improved !!! We can do it!