Keep the FAT pants or Burn them?

Options
I'm debating if I should keep my FAT GIRL pants or BURN them? I want to always have that reminder of where I NEVER want to be again but everytime I look at them I feel depressed and Pissed off at myself for ever letting myself get so big. In 8 months i've dropped 5 pant sizes. Do any of you keep your FAT clothes as a reminder?

Replies

• leeny78
    leeny78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would say get rid of them! But don't burn them, donate them. But of course you have to do what you want to do. :-)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Donate them but of course!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm debating if I should keep my FAT GIRL pants or BURN them? I want to always have that reminder of where I NEVER want to be again but everytime I look at them I feel depressed and Pissed off at myself for ever letting myself get so big. In 8 months i've dropped 5 pant sizes. Do any of you keep your FAT clothes as a reminder?

I agree donate them to the salvation army or good will. Unless your crafty and can alter your old clothes into something you can use...
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    donate but i would find a pic of myself in those fat pants just in case you need a reminder lol looking ofrward to being able to donate my fat pants!
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Get a photo of yourself in them so you have a reminder of your achievements, then send them off to charity!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Definitely get rid of them but I would say take a photo of you wearing them NOW as a positive reminder of what you have achieved, rather than a negative reminder of the past.