The Urban Dictionary Game!!!!!

Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Fae:

A fae is a humanoid mystical creature that wields great power in magic and elementals, usually have anteneyes and insect like wings, and are short. faes are otherwize known as faries and are commonly used in RPs
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Leah-

Verb;
    To describe something of such superb standards it almost cannot be described by any word or sentence or onomatopoeia in the English language.

Oh man, look at that Leah!
    She soooo sexy!!!!

I want to say that this is dead-on! :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Carl.

Intelligent. Kinglike. A true gentleman. Loves the ladies. Usually handsome. Rock & roll is in his blood. Can be counted on in a crisis. Competitive, adventurous, and determined. Philosophical. Innovative. Opinionated. Loves excitement and travel.
    :smokin:

Or...

an endearing term for a friend or family member that does something extremely stupid or silly and instead of calling them other names, you call them Carl!

:embarassed:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Cassandra 220 up, 59 down
    1. Seductress of man/Entangler of men
    2. Queen of intercourse
    3. Doomsayer/Nay-sayer
    4. Prophetess
    5. Shines upon man

BAHAHAHA.....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Jeanette
    3.A very beautiful crazy girl that walks into walls at target, gets busy with the printer/copier/scanner, gets caught getting busy, is scared of hamsters yawning, hates lactose! always has her friends laughing so hard their stomachs hurt! you need to find the next jeanette nearest you!

My fav!!!!!

Strong girl who doesn't suffer fools gladly, and doesn't take crap from people.

She's loyal and caring but doesn't tolerate disloyalty from people and knows when to walk away.

Beautiful & unique like her name.
    my name is Jeanette, NOT Janet.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Mine had three very different definitions.
    Bonnie
    1. Means "pretty" from the Scottish word bonnie, which was itself derived from Middle French bon "good". Is a way to describe a fair, good and beautiful girl.

2. a straight up ride or die girl who keeps it real and doesnt give a ****; the essential dream girl

3. A wife, serious girlfriend, or female family member of someone who's in the mafia. This slang was widely adopted from the first highly famous Bonnie, wife of Clyde.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Thomas:

Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet.

A very kind person,always willing to talk, and be there when your down.

A very complicated guy to figure out, yet someone who has the personality and persona of the most likeable characteristics, such as humor, spontaneity, charm, kindness, willingness, persuasiveness, intelligence, control, helpfulness, friendliness; someone who is very attractive in more ways besides his outer appearance, and most of all, has the ability to love.

He is everything you could ever want. clever, funny, understanding .. and yet mysterious. He can be paranoid and has trust issues but one day the right person will come along and she will be the one he decides to open up to. He is everything most girls would ever want and even though he doesnt think of himself as amazing or lovely ... he is so much better than what he sees in himself.

:smokin:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Liz:

- Basically the definition of being amazingly cool and fun. can dance black as hell, whether their black or not. athletic, fun and wild. gets into trouble a lot. says stupid things, but people like Liz's. sexy, and fiiiiiiiine.

- (Verb) The act of being incredibly cool. Commonly misunderstood to mean "one who is attracted to homosexual men."

(and for the more graphic one) > - A really sexy b****. Everyone wants to f*** her, and typically has extremely large boobs. A Liz is typically very thin and short with a very cute face. In a word, f***able.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Claire 737 up, 115 down

#1) ADJECTIVE: a word used to describe a strange but beautiful girl; maybe a bit innocent or naive. caring, smart, and interesting.

#2) VERB: a verb meaning to champ everything. to win, succeed, and overshadow every other competitor.
    "omg she totally claired that."

HAHAHA...I'm an adjective and a verb too!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    Reneda (my name isn't defined yet, so i used the closest to me 'rene')

An expression that describes the posession of both mental and physical prowise in high abundance.

Haughty or unattainable status.

A godlike example of perfection.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Wow, couldn't have said it better myself :laugh:

Taso
    A greek name, short form for Anastasious. Usually very attractive, well built, loyal and good personality. They are usually very humorous and know how to handle women.
    Taso? Oh yeah he is such a good guy.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Correct...

emmanuel 363 up, 36 down
    amazing loud funny man, and likes to tell it as it is no matter how much it hurts. and god like, super confident
    damn emmanuel looks fine!!!!!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    1. a beautiful, tall, smart, brunnete that likes to party. Usually friends with a blonde.

2. Adjective. Synonym for attractive, sexy. Extremely pleasing to the eye. Common expression in the southern Oregon/northern California region of the United States. Sometimes heard as far south as San Diego.

3. the best mother in the world. the best NINA in the world. best all around, actually!

4.a femme fatale. with intelligence and beauty. she's an "all around girl" like LL's cut. Usually nicknamed Sophia or Phia. Very friendly, a down-*kitten* chick, book smart and full of wisdom.

5. n. A beautiful and firey person. Faithful wife, will sometimes allow themselves to succumb to the seduction of chocolate. Prone to be a teacher, and care about the well-being of others. Will allow themselves to worry for others to the point of anxiety, if not careful. Loves to vacation on cruises, and is always looking forward to the next one. Adored by her children when they are not annoyed by all the caring and being checked up on.

6. A girl who is damn sexy, stunning, gorgeous, and lovable all at the same time, lulling men into a state of deep attraction with just one flirtatious look.

7. an Incredibly smart , strong, confident and beautiful woman, who likes to be unique. enjoys music, movies, and being with her friends. Defiantly one of a kind, and any one who spends more than 3 seconds with her knows how special a person she is, and those who do know her consider themselves to be the luckiest people in the world.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Janet:

A girl who while seemingly sweet and innocent is truly very sexual and slutty.

Fictional character, who is the prettiest thing on the planet, has a body hotter than a habanero,
    and lips like a ripe pomegranate, and a smile so incredibly radiant you had to watch it through
    a peice of smoked glass.

She also owns a copy of Joe Dirt on dvd
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Chris:

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time.

Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    misti

misti a hot, intelligent, sexy young individual. usally more girls tend to have this name then boys but there are exceptions. decribes a very pretty individaul heart and soul !!

:happy: :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My two definitions make me sound extremely bi-polar. Which is pretty accurate in itself. :wink:

1. Lorina

Female. Latina. Classy, Spontaneous, Unique & smart individual with alot of goals in her life. She is a loyal companion & lover. She always has the best advice & trys to help you as much as she can! She can be the biggest sweetheart, but yet if you get on her bad side you will see one angry latina. Her anger is as strong as her love. She loves meeting new people & trying new things.
    That girl over there is fiesty! She must be a Lorina.

2. Lorina

A Mother that is the Most Fake, Hypocritical ***** in the world! Don't listen to ANYTHING she says; don't fall for that smile, don't fall for her fake appearance, don't believe the LIES she's spread! It's all a mask to hide the true UGLY person that she is beneath! It's time for the truth to come out that this woman is nothing but an egotistical, manipulative, FAKE LIAR!

Person 1: Wow your mom is so nice and sweet! She wears her heart on her sleeve, and I can see that she has a lot of friends that know her real self.

Person 2: Thanks! What's your Mom like?

Person 1: Like a real Lorina :/
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Melanie ...................

means dark lady in Greek. Awesome person and someone you should definitely get to know. Someone funny and loves to make people laugh. Isn't afraid to get embarrassed and a great friend. Hard to be serious at times, but she's always going to make the right choices in the end. A very lovely lady and great at pranks. Someone whose outgoing and willing to try new things. She's pretty, smart, hot, sexy, and etc.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Leora

Leora stems from the word "Light" in Hebrew. A Leora is a person, generally female, who is unique, adorable, beautiful (and often fairly hot as well), intelligent, caring, and introspective (without being self-absorbed). Leoras always have something insightful to say, and when they talk, people are always interested in hearing their thoughtful comments.
    The original meaning of the word is very fitting, as Leoras are also caring people who truly do bring "light" wherever they go. They brighten the days of others with their sense of both humor and fun, and offer a very special friendship. In fact, a Leora is so wonderful, that people can often be overprotective of their relationship with her. This is because they value her friendship to an extremely high degree, and sometimes because they also find a Leora to be exceedingly attractive.
    "Oh, did you speak to that Leora?"
    "Yeah! And, as always, I learned something interesting. Man, she's so smart...I wish I were that brilliant."

"Dude, have you ever noticed how attractive Leora is?"
    "Shut up."
    "Wait...you too??"
    "I'm warning you - you'd better drop it."
    "Puh-lease don't even kid yourself. She's much more interested in a person like me."
    "What, you wanna fight it out?"
    "Bring it."

idk... i mean it's in the book... can't really argue with that...
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Carrie

1. Hottest girl ever. always hard to get. sassy and classy at the same time. stunning eyes that draws you in. gorgeous and sexy. usually looks for independence and always good at everything. a dime piece, the realest *****. never betrays her friends and always keeps her word.

2. A girl who constantly has a guy on her side in her life. She's definitely attractive, super hot and sexy, but likes to reject guys often. She's very good at keeping people company, and you get lost in her cute and fun personality that you forget time is passing. She is secretly heartless because she likes to reject guys very often, but when she likes someone, she will give them her everything. But don't fall for her unless you know she likes you back - you could become very hurt.

3. The sexiest girl ever. She could get any guy she wants, but always seems to go for douches who screw her over. A lot of guys dream about what she'd be like in bed. BEST KISSER. Other girls try to be like her, but never can be as amazing as she is. Knows how to pleasure a guy & make him so hard. Beautiful eyes and smile that you can't help but fall in love with. Acts like she's confident and doesn't give a **** about what anyone says to her, but inside is the sweetest girl with a huge heart. Acts like a player, but when she really likes a guy falls for him and will do anything for him.

Hmmmm, interesting. I'd def have to go with #1.... I love my eyes, i love my friends, and i'm totally big on keepin my word.