5 days into 30 day shred

Zoe2901
Zoe2901 Posts: 79 Member
well i have completed 5 days of shred and i think i am already seeing results! I thought id take my measurements again but i didnt expect any difrerence.
But amazingly i have lost 2 inches off my waist, and inch off each arm and an inch off my hips!!!! Thats 5 inches lost in 5 days i cant believe it i cant wait to see how much ive lost at the end of the month

Replies

• Thats so good! i'm on day 2 and aching like hell, amazing though :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Wow those are some awesome results !!! I'm on day 6 today and I feel a difference on my abs they feel alot stronger I can't wait and see what the 30 day bring!!!
  • I am day 20 today, keep going! The results really are amazing. I took pictures the day I started, last day of Level 1 and last day of Level 2. Can't wait to take my final one 10 days from now. It really keeps you motivated!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Jillian is the Truth!! I did both 30day shred 1 & 2 just for one day to get a nice burn and I loved it...Maybe one day I will fit it in my schedule...Keep up the great work..
  • so many success stories with 30 day shred.... im going to purchase this right now....

btw the inch loss is fantastic xx
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    I love the 30 DS! I'm on day 6 of the shred and I have noticed a difference in my endurance.
  • Zoe2901
    My endurance has defintly increased too i love it i think after shred i may buy some other of jillians dvds, hubby was shocked by the inches lost and said he is going to hve a go tonight too i think ive inspired him.
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    I am on like day 13 with her. I had to take a few days off due to an injur y. But I am on level 3 and have lost over 5 inches. I now have to do it every other day since I'm running long distances too. Oh well...dont' care if her 30 days takes me 60...it works!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    I have never gotten past the level 1 workouts (Tried level 2 but it was hard with my chronic injuries, so am revolving through 30 DS and Ripped in 30 level 1 and the yoga meltdown dvds) ... awesomeness ... Adding the kettlebell routine in as soon as I get the dvd ... certainly allows for variation in the exercise without adding to the stress levels on my knees ankles and foot.

Good on you with the noticeable changes already! Awesome NSV!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Today is day 4 level 3 for me and seen some amazing results soo far!! ive lost 6lbs since starting 30DS and by pics i took before starting and then the beg of level 2 and level 3 ive lost alot of inches off my belly and hips..i used to have a "pooch" belly i call it from having 3 children in the last 7 yrs but now its GONE :happy: If youd like to see my pics u can send me a friend request!!
  • Zoe2901
    Thanks i will do
  • what do you log 30 day shred as?
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Wow really? Today will be my fifth day and I don't feel like anything has changed. I didn't take a pic when I started but maybe today I will.

I'm with you! But I can't wait to see the results!

I'm with you! But I can't wait to see the results!

this will b my third day and in already in agony lol. what do you log it as on MFP??
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    done day 1 ysterday i am in sooooo much pain but with results like your getting
    im going to carry on thankyou for posting :heart:
  • Jenn3MRB
    Jenn3MRB Posts: 4 Member
    hi there, can I ask what the 30 day shred is?
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Congrats!!!! I'm planning on starting day 1 tomorrow. I have the DVD ordered but Comcast on demand has day 1 on so I'll start there. Plan to take stats and pics tonight!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Congrats!!!! I'm planning on starting day 1 tomorrow. I have the DVD ordered but Comcast on demand has day 1 on so I'll start there. Plan to take stats and pics tonight!!!
  • How is everyone doing with the shred? I just bought this today, and plan on starting tomorrow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!