Intro

Options
My name is Tim. This is only my second day. Yup, a New Year's resolution. Can't really believe I'm here, but whatever helps staying focused is worth doing.

Replies

• Condor39
    Options
    My name is Tim. This is only my second day. Yup, a New Year's resolution. Can't really believe I'm here, but whatever helps staying focused is worth doing.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    welcome!!!:drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim! This site has helped me stay motivated and I have "met" some very nice people on here! Good luck!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great attitude to start out a New Year! Welcome:drinker:
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome :)

:flowerforyou: