Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Security Guard.:glasses:
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm at work. bored. and i want to be nosy and find out what people on here do for a living?

I am a technical engineer for an internet service provider...but i also do web design and graphic design on the side :)
    International Peacekeeper. About 2 years ago my company outsourced my department overseas in an effort to save money. I was one of the lucky few that survived. The idiocy I've been dealing with since then has been mind-blowing. Wars have been fought over less than what I have to deal with. So I consider myself an international peacekeeper.

On the plus side, the company recently reversed its decision to outsource and we will be parting ways with the company by the end of this month. So I'll go back to being the most hated person in JUST the company (as opposed to the company here and the company overseas).
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Technical Administrator for the mac room. But I also do graphic design and photography on the side :)
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I work in a taxi office. Booooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I work with the dead (bereavement officer)
  • hlf30
    hlf30 Posts: 10
    Options
    I do my best at educating the leaders of the future.

Do you get to choose? I spend my time educating the housewifes and footballers wives of the future.
    (To be honest, there may be a few leaders in there, but they're the minority!)
  • dan959
    dan959 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Manufacturing Engineer
  • BHoneybone
    Options
    I'm a pressman for the local newspaper
  • lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am an examination officer in a training college.
  • RestyBaby
    Options
    12 years as an Investigator

Gawd I love my job.:heart:

:drinker:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Human Resource Clerk. Love, love, love it. Enjoy meeting people. :)
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    A cook, teacher, counsellor, taxi driver, cleaning lady, dishwasher, supervisor, carpenter, and a sexpert.

So all in all a normal stay at home mom.

But actually I used to work in a pharmacy..before I had kids.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Account Manager / secondary sales for a large US Property Software company [We've just been taken over by an even larger Canadian Property Software company!]

I deal with existing contracts held by aprox 1000 clients.

Been here 10 years - since I finished Uni - and have watched the business go from being a small Ltd company to part of a huge PLC. We are also moving offices in about 7 weeks, so we'll have a swanky new central London location!
  • Piglet_26
    Options
    Me i'm an AutoCAD technician working in the Oil Industry........stuck in front of my Pc every day :-/
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Chef, nanny, housekeeper, nurse, educator, accountant........

Ok, fine. I'm a stay at home mom and housewife :wink:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am self employed. I am a proofreader for a market research company and an executive administrator for a local wedding photographer. I am currently working in my living room wearing my fav jeans and a t-shirt, fuzzy slippers and have a dog laid out next to me. I LOVE my job!
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Im a moment catcher
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm in an MA in the Navy.
  • getfitwithangela
    getfitwithangela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Back to tracking again! Fun thread! I'm a nurse, wellness coach and a group fitness instructor .
  • jesshall281
    Options
    I love reading all these!