Hey I'm new..

Options
I'm looking to lose about 56 pounds..how long do you guys think it will take? I'm on a 1,200 calorie diet, I can have 165 carbs, 40g of fat, and 45g of protein. If I do DDR one day which is considered aerobics, the next day do toning for 30 mins, and third day do cardio how much do you guys think I'll lose? I'll do each activity for 30 mins 3 days a week so I'm doing a diff. workout but working on different things...let me know..and what things should I eat with this diet I eat grilled chicken, baked potatoes, low fat cottage cheese, fruit, veggies, wheat bread, turkey, what else!? I had my gall bladder removed so I need to make sure what I eat is healthy and not going to make me bloated or spicy! OOH and I eat celery and drink strictly water!

[Removed by admin - ads for other sites are not allowed]

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 56 pounds..how long do you guys think it will take? I'm on a 1,200 calorie diet, I can have 165 carbs, 40g of fat, and 45g of protein. If I do DDR one day which is considered aerobics, the next day do toning for 30 mins, and third day do cardio how much do you guys think I'll lose? I'll do each activity for 30 mins 3 days a week so I'm doing a diff. workout but working on different things...let me know..and what things should I eat with this diet I eat grilled chicken, baked potatoes, low fat cottage cheese, fruit, veggies, wheat bread, turkey, what else!? I had my gall bladder removed so I need to make sure what I eat is healthy and not going to make me bloated or spicy! OOH and I eat celery and drink strictly water!

[Removed by admin - ads for other sites are not allowed]
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome... A healthy loss is 1- 1 1/2 lbs. a week anything more than that doesn't tend to stay off.... slow and steady keep the weight off:wink::bigsmile:

:huh: Might consider popping out the advertising on your original post or your post might get deleted....:noway: just a friendly fyi:wink::drinker:

But...glad to have you here....I'll let others jump in and share food stuff....I've found myself on this site a bit longer than planned and need to get dinner on......

MFP is a great site..sounds like the perfect place for ya:drinker:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome :) . not fairly sure how long it will take you. everyone is different. you'll have your good days and bad. but the people here are awesome! youll love this site. ever need someone to talk to or even vent im here..

trust me venting is sometimes needed lol.

good luck on your jounrney:flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    welcome!!!! sounds like ur doing things right!!!!