day 1 of being back on the wagon

Options
Didn't go as planned I ended up going over my calories but I at least did 30 minutes on the elliptical with my heart rate monitor on and drank all my water today. Tomorrow will be better.

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Didn't go as planned I ended up going over my calories but I at least did 30 minutes on the elliptical with my heart rate monitor on and drank all my water today. Tomorrow will be better.
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Got the exercise in and the water, but didn't do so great with the calories today.:ohwell:
    I'm trying to focus in and get motivated for tomorrow! We can do it!!

Bobbie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you made some good choices for yourself today though!!!:flowerforyou: You're right each day... is a brand NEW day with a brand new start:wink:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Thank you- Im not going to beat myself up yet though it is only day 1 of starting again I just gotta get back in the swing of things- and let me tell you for tonight being my first workout in a month I kind of struggled I wanted to start off a little easy so I did the elliptical but next week I will start my 30 day shred program again. I just wanted to ease into my workouts again because I like to be able to walk afterwards lol