Greasy Food??

Hi,
After A Week Of Healthy Eating..(Salads,Stir-Frys,Fish&Veg..NO Carbs..)
I Had A Chinese Takeaway..And Can Honestly Say I Didnt Like It!..I Felt Tired&Grumpy Straight Afterwards..And Could Literally Feel The Grease Inside Me..
I Realised My Body Got Used To Good Nutrition..And Didnt Appreciate Me Filling It With Crap!!
So..Just A Few Little Words Of Encouragement To All Of Us Who Love Eating&Snacking On Fast-Food&Sweet Treats..
It Really Isnt Too Hard To Kick The Habit..
Your Body Will Love You For It..X

Replies

• I know exactly what you're talking about. I eat mostly fruit and vegetables, lots of whole grains, and nonfat dairy. I never have greasy anything in my normal diet. I went out to dinner and got pizza the other night, which is usually my favorite. I felt horrible all through the night. I didn't overeat. I just felt horrible from the grease and fat. I had a piece leftover and I threw it away the next day because I didn't even want it anymore. It really is possible to train your body with certain foods. I definitely won't be having pizza again any time soon!
  • I must agree. For two weeks straight I had been eating fruits, vegetables with no meat. But this weekend for two day striaght I had cake and I must say everytime I ate the cake it made me sick as a dog. So now I'm going to continue to stay off sweets.