black team advice

Options
okay so this is my first time being on this team and im so lost at what im suppose to do. can anyone clue me in :)

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    okay so this is my first time being on this team and im so lost at what im suppose to do. can anyone clue me in :)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow black team member. I am not really sure whether but I know we need to send our weight in once a week before Wednesday morning. Then we can participate in the challenges and just be a part of the team to encourage and support.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    i sent in my weight already so thats taken care of lol.. but how do we hear about the challenges
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We are really just getting organized! Laura sent out a note yesterday challenging black team members to eat 3 veggies.

I think someone else will set a challenge next week.

:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    i sent in my weight already so thats taken care of lol.. but how do we hear about the challenges

keep looking for threads with black team in the subject
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    okay thank you! so is eating veggies still our challenge? or is it changing...when do the weeks begin
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Well we send in our weights on Wednesday so that'll probably be the start of the week
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    the week begins on Wednesday when you send in your weight to Bo

then we will select a challenge

eat your veggies, missy!:tongue::flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    lol i will do my best. and ahhhhh i hate veggies too :( so sad. this ones gonna be tough.:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    4 oz orange juice
    6 baby carrots
    tomatoe sauce
    salsa
    apple juice
    put some corn in your rice
    green beans in your soup

OH veg soup...yummy!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    i can actually stand the taste of veggie soupl great idea. and i looove apple and orange juice. yum!!

thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hate my veggies, too lobsterchick. I'm gaggin them down. :sick:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    i added red pepper to my meal, so I could get my veggies in!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    i can actually stand the taste of veggie soupl great idea. and i looove apple and orange juice. yum!!

thank you!:flowerforyou:

no problem, thats the idea. encourage and help each other:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I just looked at my ticker and that poor pink pants girl has been midstride over that 144 for a loooooong time!:angry:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Arewethereyet, she is not in midstride, she is doing some kind of weird lunge! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Arewethereyet, she is not in midstride, she is doing some kind of weird lunge! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I just looked at my ticker and that poor pink pants girl has been midstride over that 144 for a loooooong time!:angry:

She's trying to jump it...I think she's nearly there! Aaaaalmost, Jeannie! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I had green peppers in my eggs this morning and broccoli for dinner. didn't get three in but I had enough fiber for everyone on here. sure do like my fiber!:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:

can peanut butter be considered a veggie?:bigsmile: :wink: I eat tons of that.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hhhmmm...peanut butter as a veggie. THAT would be a miracle! Perhaps you could grind up some spinach & mix it in. :sick: