New To Site

Options
Hey there I am new to the site. I have my goal set to loose 30 to 40 lbs. I will need some motivation.. I have tried diets and stuff before and it seems it never goes anywhere so I would end up giving up. I really want to look in the mirror and like the person that is staring back at me. Right now I hide it well but I dont like the way I look I hate trying on clothes cause nothing seems to fit right. I joined french rivera so I can get exercise in. So if anyone has words of wisdom, tips on things I need to be doing to complete my goal this time.. Sweets is my weakness, and I dont really have to metabolism. I am willing to listen whole heartedly. Thank you in advance..

Replies

• bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! u could do this. just take it one day at a time
  • loriz16
    Options
    Hey! So glad you have joined the site! It is really easy to do and stay with it. I find the weekends to be the hardest times putting my food intake on here, but you really have to just be diligent. I always think twice before I eat something, knowing that I have to write it down on here. Exercise will be a big key to your success, too, as I've found that I can't lose much without eating better and exercising. Do your best and keep up the good work!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of great advice on here and the community is fantastic for keeping you motivated. Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me if you want to expand your support circle!