hi im new :)

Options
Hi my names robyn, and im totally new here, only got this yesterday :)
Diet is going well, but 'myfitnesspal' has told me that im not eating enough :S
I want to lose weight not keep it on, i ate about 800kcal today, is that not enough?
help

I weigh about 58 kilos, and i want to be 40 kilos and I'm 5"5 so I'm not all that tall, how long should this take, if i do basically no exercise? lol because i can't be bothered
xxx:heart:

Replies

• barbie__X
    Options
    Hi my names robyn, and im totally new here, only got this yesterday :)
    Diet is going well, but 'myfitnesspal' has told me that im not eating enough :S
    I want to lose weight not keep it on, i ate about 800kcal today, is that not enough?
    help

I weigh about 58 kilos, and i want to be 40 kilos and I'm 5"5 so I'm not all that tall, how long should this take, if i do basically no exercise? lol because i can't be bothered
    xxx:heart:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    only 800 calories? how much does myfitnesspal tell you to eat?
  • barbie__X
    Options
    told me to eat 1,200 :/ but i dont eat lunch or breakfast so its hard
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    id would try to eat close to those calories. otherwise your body is gonna store everything you eat and go into starvation mode which is going to make losing weight even more difficult. you could try drinking those calories with a smoothie or something. or try to eat 5-7 small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones. that may be easier.

i hope i help some :flowerforyou:
  • barbie__X
    Options
    thanks :) ill try the smoothie idea :) sounds good, the small meal thing wont work for me though, i cant eat early in the morning and still find it hard to eat during the afternoon, so to fit 5 meals in from about 3 o'clock untill 7 o'clock would be hard :)

:flowerforyou: