When it rains...

Options
It has been raining the last few days and im not sure what to do for excersize indoors. I really feel like i wont be able to reach my goals because im stuck inside. Any words of encouragment?? or advice??

Replies

• Norsegodess
    Options
    What about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, its only 20 mins a day and you can burn around 180-230 calories, depending on your weight etc. Its a circuit training dvd and I've been doing it since last Tuesday and feel its great
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have a few workout dvds, great for bad weather. or failing that, make up your own circuit training routine of jumping jacks, squats, sit ups, press ups, running up & down the stairs etc etc
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Jogging in place; jumping jacks; squats; running up & down stairs......there's a lot you can do with a bit of imagination! Or get on your Wii or put on a workout dvd if you have them......

Sue :smile: x
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I got a wii fit so I could do different exercises inside, they have lots of different games. Or you could borrow some dvd's from your local library to workout with, without investing a lot of money. Good luck!
  • pritichandran
    pritichandran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Do you have stairs? I'd suggest to go up and down for a set amount of time. I've done this in hotels while traveling when their exercise machines aren't so great. Just don't forget to do a really good stretch afterwards.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Last I heard people are waterproof! Put on a hat and get out there and run or walk, it'll feel amazing! Sometime I go faster in the rain because I don't overheat!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    beachbody.com they have awsome programs, I even quit the gym they are os much fun :)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have an indoor bike for days like this. But if you don't have one, then there are some great videos. I'm betting you can even find some videos to work out with on YouTube.
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Youtube has a lot great exercise videos you can check out. I really like 30DS too.
    Good luck.:happy: