How much weight did you lose doing 30DS?

Options
I'm starting the 30 day shred today and was just wondering how much weight people have lost doing it?

Also how long did you stay at each level for? I know they say 10 days for each but has anyone advanced to levels 2 and 3 quicker and seen better results?

Sorry for all the questions :-)

X

Replies

• lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Bump-- I started my shred 5 days ago... curious about this question too!
  • mamamia29
    mamamia29 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    Im on day 16 (level 2 day 6) and love it! So far i've lost the 3 lbs i put on, on my 2 week hols to portugal!
    But i can really see the toning effects and my work trousers are too big so have ordered the next size down!
    I am also doing other cardio like stationery bike and lots of walking, i am relativley fit but would like to lose another 14lbs or so.
    People have commented that i look like i've lost more weight & what am i doing, so i must be doing something right!
    Good luck def give it a shot!
    I have just stuck to 10 days on each level as this is the recommended xxx
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    I did the full 30 days, 10 days on each, and I lost nothing, 0 inches, 0 lbs.
    I'm on my 2nd round now (started yesterday), and am hoping that I see results this time.

Other ppl that I know that have done the dvd, have lost a few inches, and a few lbs, think it depends on ur level of fitness, and how much u weigh,
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    it's not so much as loosing weight it's the geting fitter! which it did by miles for me!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I think I actually lost about 8 pounds but a lot of inches. My profile pic is my before/after of 30DS. I hadn't worked out in years when I started the shred so it took me a couple weeks at level one to progress. As long as you move on once the work out is such a challenge you will continue getting results. Working on the Ripped in 30 now, hoping to see some good results:)
  • kate8085
    Options
    I am on day 20, starting Level 3 today. ( I do each level for 10 days) I took pics beforehand and at the completion of each level, the difference is amazing. I would sometimes do 45 min of dancing on the same day as Shred, but ultimately I have just been using the DVD for my daily exercise. I've lost 4.6 lbs already, but I haven't checked my measurements. The pictures really show the difference. Hang in there, you can do this!! Its hard but so worth it! Also if you search "ultimate 30 day shred" here in the forums, there is a long thread with lots of stats and before and after photos.
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 20 this weekend and so far I'm down 7 lbs and many inches...I'm waiting until it's over to find out the total inches lost.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just finished today. I lost 4.3lbs and 7.25 inches all over. I still have to take pictures. I'll post when I get them taken :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 level 3 for me of 30DS. Lost 6lbs so far but i believe ive lost alot of inches..1st level 1 did for 15 days because my knees were killing me but level 2 i did for 10 days because it seemed super easy to me. i took before pics and then pic before the start of level 2 and 3 and can see a huge difference in my abs and hips:) dont have a pooch belly anymore that my lovely 3 children left me LOL Its a great workout if you stick with it! Send me a request if you want so u can see my results so far!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am in maintenance so I am trying NOT to lose any weight so I did not keep up with whether I lost or not. But I can tell you that I see a MAJOR change in my body. I have abs again, my thighs are smaller, my bum-bum is less giggly (GROSS!) and I am getting some pretty nice guns. I've slacked for about 2 weeks but am back on this week. You WILL see results if you push yourself and stick with it. It is a great workout and you get awesome results for only 20 minutes of sweat.

Forgot to add that I also added in some extra cardio with C25K though I was not religious about that either.
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think I actually lost about 8 pounds but a lot of inches. My profile pic is my before/after of 30DS. I hadn't worked out in years when I started the shred so it took me a couple weeks at level one to progress. As long as you move on once the work out is such a challenge you will continue getting results. Working on the Ripped in 30 now, hoping to see some good results:)

Just checked out your pictures, they are fab! I can see a huge difference is your stomach and your shorts look really loose around your butt.. Can't wait to start and see results like that :-)
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 level 3 for me of 30DS. Lost 6lbs so far but i believe ive lost alot of inches..1st level 1 did for 15 days because my knees were killing me but level 2 i did for 10 days because it seemed super easy to me. i took before pics and then pic before the start of level 2 and 3 and can see a huge difference in my abs and hips:) dont have a pooch belly anymore that my lovely 3 children left me LOL Its a great workout if you stick with it! Send me a request if you want so u can see my results so far!

Wow I can't believe how much of a difference there is to your 'pooch'.. I have one after 2 kids and I hate it, you have given me the motivation that I need as now I know i can hopefully get rid of it!!

Everyone has done awesome, can't wait now xx
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I lost 12lbs and dropped a pants size with 30DS. Took me longer than 30 days, but I averaged 4 days a week. I moved up a level whenever I felt I was ready or when I felt I needed a push, or just a different routine. I also would go back through the levels, using heavier weights as I gained more strength.

Edited to add: It definitely changed my shape, too - I wish I had taken measurements! But when my old jeans got too baggy, I went and bought the same ones in the next size down- they still didn't fit right because the shape of my body was different! :bigsmile:
  • sss92225
    sss92225 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost 5.8 lbs and 17 inches! Stick with it and eat right, you won't regret it.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    most people dont lose a big amount of weight but lose a ton of inches...so definitely take your measurments!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds and over 6 inches. :)
    Pictures are in my blog!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    -doublepost-
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    I lost 1lb and a total of 8.8 inches all over. : )
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I lost 13lb, 14 inches and 4% body fat. Just finished it this past weekend. :)
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've seen some amazing pictures so I ordered a copy! Can't wait for it to get here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!