Diet Plan

Options
Can someone please suggest me a diet plan that will help me lose weight (about 3 kg) fast and still healthy? THANKSSS :D

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Make healthy food choices and eat a low calories diet.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

AKA, MFP
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    pay attention to your sodium content and drink lotsa water on top of excercise and eat alot of green veggies!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

AKA, MFP

and do some exercise!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    do a healthy cleanse. you will lose weight AND, more importantly, clean out all of those nasty toxins from your body (meaning that your body will be able to run more efficiently afterwards).

here's the healthy cleanse that I did.

1. for the first 2 weeks, eat only veggies. you can eat as many veggies as you want. no limitations on quantity (though you should restrict tomatoes, beans/legumes, and the real high starchy veggies). also, potatoes are not permitted. aim for variety both in type of veggies eaten and how you eat them (raw, salads, cooked, sauteed). You are permitted a minimal amount of carbs/day and you can use those in the saute (reduced sodium soy sauce and either hoisin sauce or reduced sodium stir fry sauce is what I used...along with EVOO). EVOO is the only "dressing" you can use, and its use is encouraged daily.

2. for the second two weeks (weeks 3 and 4), you can also eat roughly 8 oz of skinless chicken breast per day with the veggies.

3. drink only water....aim for about a gallon a day, but drink at least 100 oz a day. NOTE: depending on your current caffeine intake, you may have some caffeine withdrawal for a while. I had reduced my caffeine intake to just 1 can of soda before I started so the caffeine withdrawal for me was very minimal. I no longer drink caffeine because I have learned that my body runs better without it (and I have more energy now).

4. you are also permitted sugar free jello. I did the cleanse without eating any jello and as the guy who told me about the cleanse said, you don't want to occupy too much tummy space with jello because it has NO nutritional value and your body will be craving nutrients from the veggies.

This is all about mindset. The "rules" are simple to follow if your mindset will allow you to do this.