FC's a bumpin foo!

Ok. For all you newbies you will see there are some old threads that have now appeared in the recent posts. Fitness Chick has seen to it that you all get the benefit of knowledge that came from people before us.

I want to thank Elizabeth for taking the time to bump these important threads so that I, along with others, can read and re-read this info!!

:drinker: thanks dear

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Ok. For all you newbies you will see there are some old threads that have now appeared in the recent posts. Fitness Chick has seen to it that you all get the benefit of knowledge that came from people before us.

I want to thank Elizabeth for taking the time to bump these important threads so that I, along with others, can read and re-read this info!!

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I bumped too.

[pouty lip]
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

LMBO!!:laugh: :laugh: just now noticed the thread heading... ya goof! You got my attention.... I sorta feel like I've been working really hard for hours here...I think it's break time for me...whew:yawn: :noway: :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup great posts get bumped!!:drinker: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    I guess that sound bad, now that I am reading the topic!!

I am saying it with a "What chew talkin bout willis" type of accent!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet

LMBO!!:laugh: :laugh: just now noticed the thread heading... ya goof! You got my attention.... I sorta feel like I've been working really hard for hours here...I think it's break time for me...whew:yawn: :noway: :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup great posts get bumped!!:drinker: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

you have been working hard. I really appreciate you bumping as it is 1/1/09 and there are a LOT of newbies!! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    I bumped too.

[pouty lip]

You know I wubs you Soupy!! :smooched: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    So now I have a vision of Soupy, FC and AWTY doing the bump to a good song!!
  • Fitness_Chick

nah it didn't sound weird at all... Just didin't realize my hours over the first of the year would increase so much... I'm lookin for a raise! :laugh: :laugh: Helping is merits in itself quite actually:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

But PLEASE someone take away my mouse...and NOW!:bigsmile: :sad: :noway: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    I bumped too.

[pouty lip]

You know I wubs you Soupy!! :smooched: :smooched:

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

I'm not that drunk yet! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet

nah it didn't sound weird at all... Just didin't realize my hours over the first of the year would increase so much... I'm lookin for a raise! :laugh: :laugh: Helping is merits in itself quite actually:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    The check is in the mail!!:ohwell:

:ohwell: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: ME EITHER!!!:blushing: :bigsmile: :huh:

plus I"m pretty sure it won't come to that:huh: :noway: :laugh: ...sorry Jeannie:noway: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet

plus I"m pretty sure it won't come to that:huh: :noway: :laugh: ...sorry Jeannie:noway: :bigsmile:

:sad: :sad: but I need to burn some more calories:cry:
  • Fitness_Chick

The check is in the mail!!:ohwell:

:ohwell: :laugh:
    thanks for the reminder ...I need to check my mail!:drinker:
  • SoupNazi

:laugh:

Doing the BUMP!

2mhtq2x_th.jpg
  • arewethereyet

shannon, i heard you cant dance anyway!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick

:sad: :sad: but I need to burn some more calories:cry:
    just trade out me and replace with Shannon! easy peasy:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet

:laugh:

Doing the BUMP!

2mhtq2x_th.jpg
    now THATS a cute bump!! I just love his wry humor!
  • SoupNazi

But you're working hard on getting there.:drinker: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Dern it! :angry:

Drink up, woman!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: