returnee

Options
hello all,
i made an account on this site a while back, and then promptly went out for milkshakes. but it's 2009, and i'm back for a real try.

pretty much, i'm looking to lose the increasingly alarming flab around my mid-section, and figure out how to live a healthier lifestyle.

my main issues are that i forget to eat, then realize i'm starving and go for all the nasty bad for you food. also, i'm lazy, and don't like to work out.

so i'm looking forward to support from all of you, and a shiney new year to get my butt in gear!

Replies

• lolalola
    Options
    hello all,
    i made an account on this site a while back, and then promptly went out for milkshakes. but it's 2009, and i'm back for a real try.

pretty much, i'm looking to lose the increasingly alarming flab around my mid-section, and figure out how to live a healthier lifestyle.

my main issues are that i forget to eat, then realize i'm starving and go for all the nasty bad for you food. also, i'm lazy, and don't like to work out.

so i'm looking forward to support from all of you, and a shiney new year to get my butt in gear!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome back La La La La Lola!

(Now that song is stuck in my head :laugh: )

I wish you much luck this time around.:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well we drank champagne and danced all night
    Under electric candlelight

Sorry, Soupy got it stuck in my head....:bigsmile:

Welcome back! I hope 2009 brings you great success! :flowerforyou: