Hey y'all!

Options
Hello hello!

I'm new, of course. :happy: So let me just jump in there with my goals, plans, etc.

Last week, I saw before and after photos of my cousin after she completed a 12 week body transformation challenge. The difference was AMAZING. That inspired me to do my own 12 week challenge. I purchased a three-month membership at a new gym in town that's owned and operated by a champion fitness competitor. If I see that I'll keep it up, I'll extend my contract to a year.

Another inspiration is that I have a wedding to attend on Labor Day...in Jamaica! I'd like to be pretty nice in a bikini by then. :wink:

I've found in the past that low carb diets work very well for me, so I'm going back to that. But since I intend to up my exercise, I don't plan on being as restrictive with the carbs as I have been.

At the end of it all, I would love to lose about 30 lbs (not during the 12 week transformation...although my cousin did manage to drop 25 lbs and gain a good amount of muscle). I think 30 lbs between now and Labor Day is a very reasonable goal. I just have to discipline myself to do the food journal and exercise more! :tongue:

Replies

• missjo575
    Options
    Hello hello!

I'm new, of course. :happy: So let me just jump in there with my goals, plans, etc.

Last week, I saw before and after photos of my cousin after she completed a 12 week body transformation challenge. The difference was AMAZING. That inspired me to do my own 12 week challenge. I purchased a three-month membership at a new gym in town that's owned and operated by a champion fitness competitor. If I see that I'll keep it up, I'll extend my contract to a year.

Another inspiration is that I have a wedding to attend on Labor Day...in Jamaica! I'd like to be pretty nice in a bikini by then. :wink:

I've found in the past that low carb diets work very well for me, so I'm going back to that. But since I intend to up my exercise, I don't plan on being as restrictive with the carbs as I have been.

At the end of it all, I would love to lose about 30 lbs (not during the 12 week transformation...although my cousin did manage to drop 25 lbs and gain a good amount of muscle). I think 30 lbs between now and Labor Day is a very reasonable goal. I just have to discipline myself to do the food journal and exercise more! :tongue:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome & Good Luck!