HCG... Has anyone tried this diet.

Options
13»

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

I have tried this diet without hcg injections for the 2 weeks prior to my first appointment. I lost nothing, and i think I gained about 1 lb.

What are you going to do when you get off the diet? Or are you going to restrict your diet to 800 calories per day and shoot up hormones that are derived from the urine of pregnant females for the rest of your life? <--- Look up how the the "synthesized" and "natural" hcg are "made"... both start with "clean catch" urine from pregnant females. Says so right on their website.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

I have tried this diet without hcg injections for the 2 weeks prior to my first appointment. I lost nothing, and i think I gained about 1 lb.

What are you going to do when you get off the diet? Or are you going to restrict your diet to 800 calories per day and shoot up hormones that are derived from the urine of pregnant females for the rest of your life? <--- Look up how the the "synthesized" and "natural" hcg are "made"... both start with "clean catch" urine from pregnant females. Says so right on their website.

But of course... the urine is sterile... so, you know... that makes everything better.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Oh, and about hair falling out... well, that is with any calorie restrictive diet .. which is why it is SO important to take vitamins daily.

You say this as if you think a calorie restrictive diet that would cause your hair to fall out is a normal thing! HCG or not, nobody should be restricting their nutrients enough that their hair would fall out and their period stops. You've been brainwashed if you think that's okay.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I quite enjoy drinking preggo pee. In fact I had an 8 oz glass this morning with my breakfast of 1/8 slice of toast that I waved near some peanut butter to pick up the protein through osmosis.

Later on for lunch I'll be looking at some chicken and sniffing some veggies.

And for dinner I plan on walking by a salad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: