New... looking for friends and support!!!!

Options
Hi All,

New to MFP... looking for some great people that i can talk to and will keep me motivated.

thanks.

Replies

• kennekasmith
    Options
    Hi - My name is Kenneka. I started My Fitness back in January. I lost 23 pounds from January to April; and I just recently started using MFP about two weeks ago. My plans are to lose 20 - 25 pounds by December. Of course I got a good reason, it will be my 38th birthday and I have to look great for it. Anyway, if you are looking for some support - I'm here for you. I need motivation from time to time; and I promise to keep you motivated. It's nice to meet you.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just recently started as well! This site provides great support and motivation! Feel free to add me if you want!!
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hi there :) ill add you! i need the support too :D

nikki
  • mommyfor3boys
    mommyfor3boys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Sarah.. I have been on here for a while.. and have lost about 22 lbs so far, more to go but taking it one day at a time! Feel free to add me also if you want more support :) Hope your having a great day!!
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    just added you...that 1 word shouldve said "looking" lol .....stupid keyboard
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i need the support too so ill add you! :happy:
  • Racquel89
    Options
    Hey My name is Racquel I just heard about this site from a friend! Always looking for support! good luck on your journey!