Starting C25K

Hi everyone
I'm planning on starting C25K on monday since hopefully my sinusitis will have cleared up by then.
I haven't run since school and have about 30lb to lose, just wondered if anyone had any tips or motivation for me
thanks
Nicki

Replies

• toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    I had planned to start c25k yesterday however I had some gym membership issues and it poured all yesterday and today so couldn't start. Definitely starting next monday after I get paid friday and get my new gym membership set up. :) Let me know how it goes for you!!
  • I just started C25K last week, it is very comforting. I used to run years ago, so I was very nervous to pick it back up. The C25K plan eases you back into it. I actually found I could run longer on the first couple of days than what they told me to run. Now for the next couple of days I doubt I will be able too! I have about 30 pounds to lose also, let me know how you like it!
  • Thanks it's nice to know there are others just starting out too, not very confident about running outside but determined to overcome that. i'm sure it will be worth it, just been downloading some of my fave songs into a playlist, don't think i cope without music lol.
    i'll keep you posted
  • danimoon67
    danimoon67 Posts: 38 Member
    I am on Week 5. If you have a smart phone, I would suggest a C25K phone app. It makes it so easy. The program runs and tells you when to walk, run, cool down, etc. It plays your music while you exercise. Makes it so easy.