What is your Sept weight loss goal!?

Options
I am going to Aim to drop 7lbs this month :) Does anyone else have any REALISTIC goals they would like to share? Ways to get motivated? How about yummy dinner recipes?

Add me as a friend!

Replies

• Amandajean1105
    Amandajean1105 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 7 lbs also! Good Luck!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Based on what I did last month, I want to drop 6 more lbs then focus on toning up.
  • JasonsWeightliftingWife
    Options
    Think I would be happy with 4! I can't budge my weight. But I am sticking to my program
  • brimir
    Options
    I'd like to lose 2lbs per week!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 10 lbs the month of Sept. I joined a challenge team, so the added exercise will hopefully help me with that goal :) Good luck to you!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i'm shooting for 10lbs loss! I almost did it last month.. so I KNOW i can do it this month! :)
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    honestly...ill be happy to just maintain this month because we're going to my parents house in texas for 2 1/2 weeks out of the month
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    id be happy with 4...
  • adventuring
    Options
    I'd like to hit 182 pounds by the end of the month. I'm at 186 now.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I have my fingers crossed for 5 pounds!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    My goal for Sept is to complete the 30 day shred & stay on track food wise. I don't have a weight goal per month- want to lose 8 more by Nov.1 - I'm just working on getting stronger & changing measurements this month
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm still trying to lose some of this weight i've gained trying to get pregnant as a surrogate :ohwell: Great reason for the gain, but I would certainly feel better about it if I were pregnant already...
    target to drop 5 lbs, but i'd be more than happy with maintance
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy with any loss. But, am shooting for 10 pounds.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 10, will be happy with anything down!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    10lb BUT I have started regular exercise of 30 day shred, I have at the moment put nearly a pound back on.................I was told this is because I am retaining water and it would fall off if I push through....hope this is right as I have a shopping spree backing on reaching this goal!
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    i'm shooting for a 5 pound loss! good luck:))
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Going back into a calorie deficit for the rest of Sept and aiming to lose about .5 lbs / week. So about 2 lbs total.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My "goal" is 10 pounds for September, but I'll probably hit right about five. I'm totally okay with that.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy with 4lbs but I'l take what I can get.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Since I have been losing about 3 pounds a week, I am aiming for a 10 pound weight loss this month.