Having a rough day

Options
Does anyone fell like somedays both shoes are untied and you're about to fall face first without putting your arms down to catch yourself? I'm having one of those "Fall Down" d:sad: :sad: ays. Everything and anything has gone wrong today.

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Does anyone fell like somedays both shoes are untied and you're about to fall face first without putting your arms down to catch yourself? I'm having one of those "Fall Down" d:sad: :sad: ays. Everything and anything has gone wrong today.
    I'm right there with you...
  • melissabee31
    Options
    I feel like that usually when I'm PMSing! I typically have a mindset of "everything has gone wrong, and today is now a total failure." It's really hard to get out of. However, if there's something you can do to simply relax (like breathing deeply, drinking tea in silence, listening to your favorite music), I find a simple thing like that can really up my mood and make my day more bearable. Try to do something nice for yourself by putting yourself first. It can be as simple as reading a book or even having a good cry. Some days you just need to let it out.
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    look at it like this, at least you woke up and was able to get out of bed to have a day like your having. Tomorrow is another day and i am sure it will better.
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. I'm having one too.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    if it weren't for the bad days, we wouldn't know how to be thankful for the good days. Weather the storm, and things will look better tomorrow.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I felt like that throughout the summer. I had a few medical problems and when one would seem to be getting better and clearing up another one would pop-up. It appears that I am finally feeling better and off of a lot of different medications (which makes the tummy very happy). So now I am going to get up, dust myself off and get back to work on the weight loss. I just kept telling myself that sooner or later it would get better and sure enough it has. Good Luck!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options

That was me yesterday. Except I literally fell of a desk.

<-- Bruises to prove it! hahaha

If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off,and try again! (Thank you Aaliyah...)

I try to find the good things that happened that day and focus on that. Or I turn to good friends (AJK828) who makes me realize the good things when I can't see them myself. :)
  • jeanie✰
    Options
    Try to stay positive. I mean, okay, yeah, both shoes are untied and you're about to fall face first, BUT on the bright side:

A) You have shoes. Some people don't have shoes.
    B) You know how to tie your shoes...so if you do fall, you'll already be down there to do it!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    me too...:brokenheart: :sad:
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    I've been having a rough month. I can't seem to get motivated. I have lost 70+ lbs. and have another 25 or more lbs. to go. I can't give up yet. I'm too close but I feel like all the wind is out of my sails?
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You are motivation for the rest of us! Think of how you felt when you first started and you saw all of those people who has "only" 25 pounds to lose - how jealous you were of them. Now you're that person we can envy.