Brand Spanking New

Options
Hi Everyone,

Just found this site randomly when I was looking up the calories for something. Great site!!! 2009 is going to be my year to lose the 60 lbs I want to get rid of. I'm back to the gym and enjoying it and joining Weight Watchers next week. I'm feeling motivated!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Just found this site randomly when I was looking up the calories for something. Great site!!! 2009 is going to be my year to lose the 60 lbs I want to get rid of. I'm back to the gym and enjoying it and joining Weight Watchers next week. I'm feeling motivated!!!!! :happy:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    im with you on that 60lbs.

heres to our journey:drinker:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Lobsterchick......I read your profile and you sound a lot like me. I hate even trying on clothes anymore and automatically grab the largest size they have. I can't wait to try on those cute little itty bitty tops and shorts in the summer. :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I found it randomly too back in Feb!

This is a great community of people and the tools are very helpful!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. My best friend found this sight and we are working on it together. We walk everyday that we can. We try to walk at least 6 times a week. Doing great so far. Drink your water that really helps. :smile: :drinker: