Teams?

Options
I notice there are colored team forum messages floating around. How do you get on a team? Is there a central forum for finding out what the teams are and/or signing up to be on a team?

Replies

• fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I notice there are colored team forum messages floating around. How do you get on a team? Is there a central forum for finding out what the teams are and/or signing up to be on a team?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

hop on the black team. I have room for ya!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options

hop on the black team. I have room for ya!

Hey is there still room for another...I would love to join....
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Can someone explain the whole team thing? I mean while I want to be on one, I am equally curious as to what it means to be on a team. Is it a competition? Is it just smaller support groups? What is it!?!?!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the whole team thing? I mean while I want to be on one, I am equally curious as to what it means to be on a team. Is it a competition? Is it just smaller support groups? What is it!?!?!

it's based on the biggest loser. we'll weigh in every sunday, send our weights to our team leaders and basically be a support group for each other while the next season of biggest loser is running
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh, that sounds like fun!!!!

Is it too late to get in on it??
  • alishacandoit
    Options
    I agree. i would love to join in on a team if I can. It would be good to have that kind of support and team goal to encourage working out hard and eating right.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I agree. i would love to join in on a team if I can. It would be good to have that kind of support and team goal to encourage working out hard and eating right.

I agree. I would like to be on a team too if it's possible.
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Count me in when a team starts. :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bohlon15
    Email her and ask her if there is a team you can be on! Surely it isn't too late to start!
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    and me
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have started a new team with jennifun being the captain. send her your start weight.