5 Months in. Honest opinions desired. (Pic Heavy)

2»

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member

Its in the second to last September picture. It kinda looks like a cross but i've seen it before but can't remember where.

it's called Ankh, the key of life, and it's Egyptian
    Oh cool, thanks :)
  • You look great! That's quite an accomplishment. I scrolled back up to look at April's pic and then back to September, and the difference is very impressive!
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member

Its in the second to last September picture. It kinda looks like a cross but i've seen it before but can't remember where.

it's called Ankh, the key of life, and it's Egyptian

Spot on.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Wow huge difference!! Your body is looking SWEET!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    This website is amazing, it's such an inspiration especially with all the pics. As for your progress, coming from a gay man, if I saw April at the bar it wouldn't get my number, but September would. :smile: Keep it up!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    The changes are subtle but I DO see them. Doesn't seem to be as much weight loss as more toning and defining everything! Keep up the great work!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    You are an inspiration and the progress is certain!
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    You've definitely shed so much extra weight in your stomach & built some good muscle!! Great job...big difference so far!!!
  • Awesome job! Huge difference!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    I think you've made great progress. I can tell that you've been working really hard! Keep up the good work and that six pack is waiting for you right around the corner! I BIG HUGE "HOOAH!" from me (I happen to be a Marine wife). My uncle is a retired full bird colonel in the Army and was inducted into the Army Ranger Hall of Fame (Col. Robert "Tex" Turner). He still goes down to Ft. Benning for the Best Ranger Competition every year. Oh the stories he can tell! Keep on keeping on and follow your dreams. Hope you do well in Ranger school!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Honest opinion = AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Good job. You can see the improvement in every set of photos. It is very encouraging to me to see the difference you have made because I am hoping for the same results.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    if you look at your neck in each photo, that shows the most dramatic difference to me. You can really gauge the weightloss if you focus there. It's a dramatic improvement.
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Awesome feedback everyone. You are all a testiment to why this site works. Thanks for everything.
  • Your face and stomach, WOW!!!!!! I can totally see a difference!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    i can see a difference in the aug to sept pictures, your chest and stomach seem more streamlined. its subtle, but when you go back and forth you can see it!

i have an ankh tattoo too :D
  • You are doing great...it shows a nice steady weight loss with some obvious improvements in toning. Keep up the excellent work. Good luck and Best wishes on your career. Show those younger boys how it's done...Be Safe!
  • Your tummy is flatter and your arms are more muscular, way to go!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    You look great...very sexy! it is harder to see in one pic to the next, but there is a huge difference between the first pic and the last! Slimmed down, toned, nice biceps....very nice work!
    Pics can sometimes be misleading, I find, do you also take your measurements? That might help a bit on areas that maybe you don't see a difference. Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!