Hello!

Options
Well I've posted a few times and have been using MFP for almost a week and half - guess I should introduce myself!

I'm Amy, 43 year old wife & stay-at-home mom from central California area. Got myself motivated about a year and half ago, started watching my diet & exercising beyond the 2 mile walking the dogs routine, which wasn't getting me any results at all! No gym membership, I work out with Jillian Michaels DVDs in my living room - love that her programs generally combine cardio with weights/strength training.

My goal when I started was to lose about 10lbs and tone up - I managed to drop 12lbs and a pants size in about 3-4 months. :happy: Since then it's been on again, off again with the regular exercise and watching the foods I eat - since the holidays last year it's been more off than on! :noway: Decided it was time to get back at it, especially sine the last time I wore my one size down jeans, they weren't all that comfortable! :frown:

So I'm back at it. Have used other fitness programs & apps in the past, but have found I like MFP the best - I like the ease of finding & logging foods, plus the bar code scanner on the phone app! Also like the water tracker on both the webpage and the app - somehow I find myself drinking more water so I can fill that glass a little higher on the site! LOL

For workouts at the moment - Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and 6 Week Six-Pack, alternating days. I usually take weekends off. I also love the daily mini challenges on the forums here! Gives me new ideas and motivates me to go beyond the DVD workout.

So here's to good health, and a fit body! Glad to have the support here. Feel free to friend me if you like.

Dang, didn't expect such a long into. Haha. :bigsmile: