any purples on tonight??

I was wondering if anyone from the purple team is on here tonight?? I haven't really gotten to meet many of you and I was looking forward to talking to everyone!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I was wondering if anyone from the purple team is on here tonight?? I haven't really gotten to meet many of you and I was looking forward to talking to everyone!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    me!!

but we've talked lots haha :laugh:
  • renae77
    Yea and I have realized that only about 6 or so of us talk on here from the Purple Team. Where is everyone?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i'm not sure... i really hope everyone keeps posting their weights every week, even if they aren't losing or doing too well. i know i plan to even if i gain to keep myself accountable for my binging issues
  • Hey I'm on, just got back from a powerwalk... I wish I could run but according to my HRM my heart rate goes up too high when I run so I run for a bit then powerwalk run for a bit then power walk and eventually I get to a powerwalk session where it takes forever for my heart rate to come back down so I just keep powerwalking. I was going to only do 30min but since I posted the challenge to the purple team today I pushed for an extra 5 min!
  • renae77
    Thats great!! I never did make it up to do any exercises. Tomorrow I will work on doing that!! Promise!! Keep it up!!
  • well I got my new running shoes so I just HAD to try them out lol and I did my 100 pushups challenge initial test today too :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    I did do some crunches and i tried to do push ups but all I got was 5 on my knees. Not too great but I did try. I got quite a bit more crunches in than that though!! Much easier but I can feel the burn!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    I just made Fiber One chicken strips from Hungry Girl recipe book. WOWE!! Are they ever DELICIOUS!!!! Has anyone tried them? I would highly suggest them, I couldn't believe it. Mmmm. It makes enough for two servings too! I tried mine with egg substitute, hot sauce, bbq sauce and they ALL tasted wonderful.

Here is the site w/ recipe:
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1065
  • renae77
    Thanks Stephica! I saved that link so I could try that! It sounds good and not fattening at all!
  • I'm here for a few. I'm waiting for the DH so we can go do the bowflex workout. So how did everyone do with their calorie intake?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Thanks for the recipe stephica:flowerforyou: uh oh.... :laugh: I peeked in and suddenly realized it was the purple thread...well, ahhh thanks for the recipe link anyhow:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh:

GO PURPLE!!!:laugh:
  • renae77
    I'm here for a few. I'm waiting for the DH so we can go do the bowflex workout. So how did everyone do with their calorie intake?
    I ended up with about 4 calories left after I drink my cup of coffee! And I have had about 10 cups of water today. Wow that is 80 ounces! See I can count!:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Thanks for the recipe stephica:flowerforyou: uh oh.... :laugh: I peeked into the Purple thread and suddenly realized it was the purple thread...well, ahhh thanks for the recipe link anyhow:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh:

GO PURPLE!!!

Hey Fitness Chick!
    If you happen to jump back into our threads again...LOL....:tongue: I have been looking into your threads too! Your people are talking and posting more than any of ours. Guess my team doesn't like to talk too much and I do! :embarassed: I am a talker!!!!!:laugh:
  • I'm here for a few. I'm waiting for the DH so we can go do the bowflex workout. So how did everyone do with their calorie intake?
    I ended up with about 4 calories left after I drink my cup of coffee! And I have had about 10 cups of water today. Wow that is 80 ounces! See I can count!:bigsmile:
    that's awesome!!!! Great on calories. I was -4 that's what prompted me to do the cardio now I've got some to spare. :laugh: Great on the water too. I've noticed if I go over 9 cups than I don't get much sleep. Way too many bathroom breaks!!:blushing: So I try to stay between 8 and 9. But, amazingly I'll still be thirsty even though I use to barely drink one a month ago and was fine. Strange thing our body!!!:huh:
  • renae77
    Thank ya thank ya! I have tried majorly hard! I went from drinking soft drinks, tea, and coffee to just water and coffee. That was so hard for me because I love soft drinks! I have kept good on my calories for a whole week and the scale is showing it. Now if my clothes would loosen up I would be sooooo happy! Keep up hun!
  • stephica
    No problem at all, they are honestly so good!!! Mmm! I baked them with a small red potato, I cut them up into small pieces (like french fries) with some cooking oil on them. Delicious. ha ha.
  • stephica
    I also love pop. I'm more into diet coke and I don't really find it a problem until I'm out at a restaurant! I could drink 4-5 at one sitting. Bad bad me.

However, I have found a true love for Crystal Light, the pink lemonade.
  • They will loosen! I promise and you can keep me to that. Gotta go now! DH has abandoned me to the machine. Will see you all tomorrow!!
  • renae77
    Have a good one Suprjewels!!
    I also love Crystal Light. The Wild Strawberry and White Grape are 2 of my favorites!