Before / After/ uh oh!

Options
I'm posting to share my success story. However, I'm also sharing that it doesn't last forever! It's a life-change. I found that what worked for me was exercise, exercise, exercise! I lost 63-lbs. woohooo! BUT, I've gained back 15-lbs. or more. I'm trying to get back to working out on a regular schedule. I love 30 day shred and boost metabolism, both Jillian Michael's video's. I also love to power walk and jog. I just have to keep that motivation. When I looked at my picture from last year and then this year, I can definitely see that I lost my abs. I'm back at it!

Kimbefore.jpg
kim2010.jpg
kim.jpg

Replies

• Kimberlycc
    Options
    I can't get my pics to resize....this picture is of this weekend. So, compared to last year, there is a difference.

kim.jpg
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    All is not lost! You still look fab. And you've caught it in time to fix it before you slide downhill. And you know what works for you!

You'll be f-Ab-ulous in no time!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Celebrate the great thing you did. You look beautiful in all these pictures. You're gorgeous and healthy, brava!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You still look wonderful! But great for you to catch it now. That is often one of the hardest things to do.
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your compliments! Yes, I believe I worked the hardest I've ever worked on losing weight. It's a constant battle, but never have I done it with exercise. So, usually, I would gain back all of my weight by now. I'm determined to not let that happen. I want to encourage anyone who needs it! Encouragement worked for me....especially in my plateau periods!
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! You look fabulous. Glad you caught it in time. I can see a difference in your arms too from last year.... time to shred it again!!

I am doing the Shred too. Love Jillians workouts.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    You willb e back to super fab in no time :)
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Ugh, yep, my arms are my worst enemy, after my legs.
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    You look MARVELOUS!!! Just jump back on the wagon :)
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What is amazing to me is how much younger you look. The woman in the before photo could be the mother of the woman in the after photo. Fab.
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    You make me laugh! I've been told I look alot younger. I think that has to do with the style clothes, also. My 19 year old daughter and I share clothes!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    What is amazing to me is how much younger you look. The woman in the before photo could be the mother of the woman in the after photo. Fab.
    agree!

You look fantastic, and you can get back on track right away!
  • tickletickle
    Options
    you look good still, and hey you are still in a bikini!!! Im 26 and will prob never wear one again because of my stretched marked tummy!
  • Kimberlycc
    Options
    Oh those stretch marks are murder! I've been hearing about those products that can reduce them, but haven't tried any of them yet. I may post a new topic and see if anyone has had luck with finding a successful product.
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Your arms give me HOPE! I hate my arms so much, and I feel that no matter how much I lose they just stay the same! I even have to buy shirts a size too big in order to accommodate them with their huge girth. : ( Did you do any particular arm workouts? I know spot toning doesn't work at my BMI, but I must know your secret!!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    you look great! You look so much younger now. Wow! I love to power walk/ jog. I do it 4 times a week. Again great job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW girl you look amazing :) such a inspiration :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! You look fantastic! You still look great, and I truly believe u will get back to where u wanna be in no time at all!!!:smile:
  • tickletickle
    Options
    Oh those stretch marks are murder! I've been hearing about those products that can reduce them, but haven't tried any of them yet. I may post a new topic and see if anyone has had luck with finding a successful product.

nothing much will help these ones, pretty intense
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!