Grazing - Graze boxes

Options
So i've just got my first one through today and they are amazing !!

So so yummy. If anyone wants a free one then this is the code C29QC8DM

If anyone has had a graze box before, which bits have you ordered and loved??

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    UMMMM for you or a pet, cause it sounds like something you might by a guinea pig or somehting
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    haha i'm sure my guinea pig would love it but no it's for humans.

Its a box that gets delivered to your house with 4 different calorie controlled snacks in.
    check it out, www.grazebox.com
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've had 2. I love the flapjack & bread. I'm hoping for one of the dips next time.
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you've checked but when I used to go to WW, she advised against these as she said they were actually quite calorific.
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    they are between 50 - 200ish calories.

So yes some calories are quite high so i'll make sure I keep them recorded and don't go too crazy with them.
  • mebutslimmer
    mebutslimmer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love graze boxes. Mine should have arrived today - bit late though so prob will come tomorrow.
    I love the flapjacks and the granola mixes. I find it great that they are cal counted and portion controlled, because if I bought big packets of anything like the things I like from the supermarket, I wouldn't be able to stop at the small portions.
    It also helps that my kids love them and desend on the box as soon as it arrives. 1/3 of the cals of the graze boxs fits really easily into my plan. lol.