New here!

Options
Hello everyone! I just joined the website on December 31st, and no it was not a New Years resolution ; ) just a much needed wake up call. I'm excited for what is in store through this community, and can't wait to see/hear some of your stories!

Replies

• jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just joined the website on December 31st, and no it was not a New Years resolution ; ) just a much needed wake up call. I'm excited for what is in store through this community, and can't wait to see/hear some of your stories!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenni! Good luck on your weight loss journey! This site is really great! Its helpful and everyone here is so nice and informative! Look forward to seeing more posts from you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have only been here a week and I am loving the support! Your profile says you have 93lbs to go??? Your picture looks great!!!
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support, I have tried this journey many times on my own and am ready to do it together!

And on the picture...I have gotten very good at figuring out how to hold the camera and which ways to tilt my head ; )
  • maryeray
    Options
    Welcome, I am also a college student. You have mastered the camera!! lol :happy:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh you must give me tips on the camera angles!!!! :bigsmile: