Advice really?? :-S Weigh or not to weigh :-S

Options
Hello :smile:
I am on my final battle to lose those extra few lbs and tone that extra bit more! I have gone from a size 20 * uk * to a size 8 * uk * and I am reasonably happy its just my tum and a little love handle :laugh:
I am epileptic and I have my neurology app the 7th of October so starting tomorrow I have just planned my exercise for the next MONTH.
Bike for 30 mins = 376 cals, boxing for 15 mins = 49 calories TOTAL = 425! PLUS 100 sit ups daily.
Meals = healthy for the next month!
8 pints of water daily - which I do anyway.
No doubt though when I see my lovely neurologist he will say ` Sarah Lucy you my lovely lady have done fab but we are here for your epilepsy not boot camp for fitness! ` :laugh:
Oh well. At least I now have a target to set my sights on starting tomorrow AM :smile:
<3 Much love <3:flowerforyou:

Ps I am debating not to weigh myself for a month and just basically get on with things - some people weigh some don`t.... advice would be GREAT!! Do I carry on and weigh weekly or do I try something new and lose that extra 7lb and concentrate on toning without weighing and weigh the last day before I see my neurologist?

Thankyou for the advice xx

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you're down to your last seven pounds and you want to focus on toning, I'd say skip the weighing in and keep your eye on the strength training.
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    If you're down to your last seven pounds and you want to focus on toning, I'd say skip the weighing in and keep your eye on the strength training.

I agree. The scale can be so disheartening! Ps: well done on your weight loss! :)
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options

I agree. The scale can be so disheartening! Ps: well done on your weight loss! :)

I concur! you are doing great and should focus on the plan you've laid out before you as opposed to the number on the scale. Keep going the way you are going and I'm sure you'll lose those last 7lbs in no time.
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Firstly well done on your massive weight loss :wink:
    And i argee with the girls about the weigh in, and have you took measurements? as some people tend to find they lose inches instead on lbs. Keep up the good up x