Eating after 8pm..

Options
Usually i don't eat late, i have dinner between 6pm-7pm BUT i am now going to a boot camp 2 nights a week and am not getting in until 8pm. What's best to eat at this time of the eve considering i don't really feel hungry after exercise and don't want to go bed feeling bloated?? Any suggestions would be great :)

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter the timing or frequency of your meals, so long as you maintain a caloric deficit - so don't worry about eating late after boot camp! Your body needs to refuel!

Lean protein and complex carbs are good to eat post workout.
  • erszike48
    Options
    Have a couple teaspoons of good quality peanut butter or some other protein snack (chicken, hard boiled eggs), this will keep you satisfied
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    We farm and ranch, so work comes first. Generally, we eat dinner at 8 pm. I have lost 45 lbs doing it this way, so I don't think it really matters that much.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I eat that late or later when I exercise in the evenings. I don't mind eating then. If you don't like to eat that late, you can just try to eat more during the day. Leave yourself enough calories for a glass of milk and a small snack that will leave you satisfied but not too bloated.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter when you eat.
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    no matter, i don't usually eat dinner until between 9:30 and 10:30 on weekdays.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Protien Powder..