South Beach Mint Bars

Options
hurleycutie142
hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
Are the best invention to woman kind... It taste just like a mint... and for 100 calories a bar with 5g of dietary fiber... im in heaven

Replies

• hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Are the best invention to woman kind... It taste just like a mint... and for 100 calories a bar with 5g of dietary fiber... im in heaven
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hum, I don't think I have ever heard of these before. (It could because I'm from Canada... and we seem to be way behind on the yummy treats)

Where did you buy them?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I just went online to search them to see what the box looks like. Now I know what to look for when im at the store the next time. Wont be today however because we are getting snowed in as I type. Adding to the 30 inches we already have. They are saying another 6-12inches. :noway:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I just went online to search them to see what the box looks like. Now I know what to look for when im at the store the next time. Wont be today however because we are getting snowed in as I type. Adding to the 30 inches we already have. They are saying another 6-12inches. :noway:

Where are you? I hope it's not coming towards me!!:grumble:
    My youngest DD just moved to Florida, I might follow her!

Back to your regular scheduled mint bars.
    I was hoping for a recipe, DH loves chocolate & mint. I try to stay away from buying boxed treats.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

Where are you? I hope it's not coming towards me!!:grumble:
    My youngest DD just moved to Florida, I might follow her!

Back to your regular scheduled mint bars.
    I was hoping for a recipe, DH loves chocolate & mint. I try to stay away from buying boxed treats.

I live in Minnesota
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I just checked the weather and we have an advisory of wintery mix turning to snow! Not suppose to get to much though. Hope the roads are good tomorrow. DH will be driving from the southern part of the state.
    Stay Warm!