Newby any advice appreciated x

Options
Hi, as you can tell im new to this site. i used to be a size 10 now im a size 16 and need to lose weight desprately for mine my husband and childrens sake as i feel tired all the time. If anyone has any tips or advice please feel free to let me know. Im not gonna waffle on as I'll probably bore the socks off you lol. x

Replies

• mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) You can use this site lots of ways. For me, I have found that having a good friend circle helps. You can motivate each other and hold each other accountable. Logging everyday and everything helps because you can learn where you are goofing and gaining and what your bad habits are. If you log everyday and meet your goals, you will lose weight, but don't forget to exercise :D
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    exercise, eat your exercise calories, drink half your weight in water, expect to gain and lose when you have your PERIOD, and please dont, whatever you do, call it TOM -- and dont talk about pooping or the hgc diet or atkins...and eat as clean as you can...oh, and dont read my diary on the weekends...its the reason im stalled (again)

welcome :D

this has been your welcome wagon president speaking. good day, ma'am :D
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ...read through post and be encouraged by what you read. Good luck with your journey.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    You've come to the right place :happy: Make sure you track every day no matter what you eaten. This way you can go back and see any changes. Drink ALL your water and then some if you can. They say to eat your exercise calories but I don't like to.

This site has motivated me to stay healthy and exercise. When I started I was a size 14/16 and now I am in a size 12 fitting a size 10 tight.

Stay with it!! This is a lifestyle change not a diet. It can be discouraging at times so don't set goals that are hard to reach.

Good luck on your journey!!!
  • buddalisa
    Options
    Thank you all for all the good advice im gonna try my best x
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    exercise, eat your exercise calories, drink half your weight in water, expect to gain and lose when you have your PERIOD, and please dont, whatever you do, call it TOM -- and dont talk about pooping or the hgc diet or atkins...and eat as clean as you can...oh, and dont read my diary on the weekends...its the reason im stalled (again)

welcome :D

this has been your welcome wagon president speaking. good day, ma'am :D

And let me just add... make the SEARCH function your best friend in the forums :flowerforyou: